- We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) any part of the website, with or without notice.
- The website is not intended for users under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use this site and do not provide us with any personal information.
- We make no claims that this site or any of its contents are accessible or appropriate outside of Brazil. Accessing the website may not be legal for certain people or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside Brazil, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
The information available through the site mcpedli.net is provided for informational purposes only “as is” at the user’s own risk. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of the information and will not be responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. The user is solely responsible for verifying the information as appropriate for the user’s personal use.
Intellectual Property Tip
Your limited license to our intellectual property
The materials used and displayed on this website, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, video, music and sound, in addition to names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of mcpedli.net LTDA and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be used for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Trademarks and logos
The terms mcpedli.net, www.mcpedli.net and other trademarks and service marks of mcpedli.net and the associated logos and all associated names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are registered trademarks of mcpedli.net or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Contribution and user articles
Any user contributions you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution to this website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers and our respective licensors, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and disclose to third parties any material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to User Contributions and are entitled to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of them and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, and not this site, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the mcpedli.net website.
The mcpedli.net website deals with copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post, submit or place any content or information on this website that belongs to third parties unless you have the legal right to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent by sending an email to [email protected] This contact information is for suspected copyright infringement only. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that you believe is infringing sufficiently accurately to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise URL (web page) on which it appeared, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Appropriate information through which we may contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the site is infringing your copyright, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
It is the policy of the mcpedli.net site to disable the accounts of users who repeatedly post infringing material.